Monday, July 14, 2008

Scrubs That Glow (Literally)

Scrubs That Glow




When I found out about this product feature I decided I had to share it with you. I’ll be honest; it’s not the most necessary feature I’ve ever seen on a pair of medical scrubs, but nevertheless, it’s really fun! And remember, there’s nothing wrong if you buy medical scrubs because they’re fun!


 


So here’s the feature: This apparel scrub top from Koi, the Kathryn Stardust Scrub Top, has stars on it that glow in the dark! I already loved the style and print of the top, but now that I know it has glow in the dark stars, I love it even more!


 


You may not spend a lot of time in the dark while you’re at work, but if the lights ever do go out and you happen to be wearing this scrub top from Lydia's; everyone will know where to find you!





No comments: